Choose the CLASSIC2 for its large battery size to provide power to
multiple devices while on the go. Powers phones, e-readers, tablets and
even bike lights, water purifiers, GPS watches, headlamps and more
A day of direct sunlight on the CLASSIC2 captures enough energy for
three charges for most smartphones or tops-off most tablets from
half-depleted to a full battery. The CLASSIC2 features a full-sized USB
port allowing thousands of devices to easily connect just as they do to a
USB wall charger.
The iconic Solio design has been updated with more battery capacity
while larger solar panels allow for more energy capture than ever
Anything -Simply connect to the CLASSIC2 using your device’s own USB charging
Anytime -Holds charge for up to a year. The CLASSIC2 will give most smartphones
three complete charges.
-Charge the CLASSIC2 from the Sun, USB port, or the wall
Max Wattage: 5 Watts
Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mA
Charge Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh
- via Wall: 6 hours 15 min
- via USB: 6 hours 15 min
- via Solar: 8-10 hours
- 3.7V/3,200mAh Li-Poly - User replaceable at end of life (average 3 years)
1 full CLASSIC2 battery provides the following power:
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 675 hours Standby Time based on iPhone 4
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 616 hours Standby Time based on Motorola Droid
- 11 hours of Talk Time or 3103 hours of Standby Time based on HTC EVO
- 137 hours of music or 24 hours of video based on iPod Touch 4th Gen
- 8 hours of operation based on Garmin Nuvi 850
- 5.8in x 2.8in. x 1.4in - 10.1 oz.
- Micro-USB to USB Cable - For charging the CLASSIC2 via USB port/USB
port wall adapter, can also be used as a charging cord for Micro-USB
- Pencil - Insert the pencil through the center of the CLASSIC2 to easily prop towards the sun.